Tuesday, August 22, 2006

An Addition to SPARK's post: A Nail Biter

Don't forget that hockey is at 8am this Sunday and if we have another piss poor showing like last week than the Chiefs will officially be in the hole. I am as guilty as everyone else for not showing but I will be there this Sunday.

Fom what I heard from Corey it was 4 on 4 last week with one goalie and S.Hawkins collected the money. Sorry for not showing up (I slept right through my alarm...I didn't even hear it go off. I woke up with Corey's call at 10)

So if anyone who was there last Sunday wants to do a write-up it would be great. Take it easy and see you this Sunday.

P.s. The 'jersey colours' poll will end at the end of August and whatever colour has the most votes will win. Right now it looks like a tight race between
1st place:blue/red
2nd place:blue/yellow
3rd place: red/black

there's still time to vote so get on it.

No comments: