Wednesday, August 23, 2006

3rd Rocky Mtn Scavenger Hunt


Hello all,
Corry and the boys at the RMT wanted me to let the team know that their annual scavenger hunt is being held on Saturday September 16th at 3pm. Meet at the RMT at this time.
I remember sitting at the bar last year while this was going on and it looked like it was well run and a good time. I think I'll try and get in it this year.
Your team will get a large list of things to find or accomplish in the Itaewon area. Some things will require photographic proof that you did do such task. Kiss someone on hooker hill I do remember was one...hummm..?? A good knowledge of the bars and Itaewon in general, will be a big help to your team. I don't know if there is a team size limit. We may need a home and away team...
So for any questions, you can reply here and I'll see if I can find out the answers. Anyone interested!? Oh and I think this is an afternoon drinking event....didn't think I had to mention that....
Tbone #3

1 comment:

SeaBass said...

just to help with the comments..big D and lee both said they would like to join the scavenger hunt on saturday. They wrote it in the NAil Biter comments