Friday, August 25, 2006

7Eleven Birthday Wishes


I am celebrating my Birthday this weekend and I thought, since hockey is at 8am on Sunday, it would be best to not go out on Saturday night but instead get Team 7eleven (of which you area all honourary members) together. So at 10-1030am we will go eat in Hyundai and then we will walk to 7eleven for 1130 or 12pm. We will sit around a weathered white plastic table and purchase a cheap beverage of choice from 7eleven. We will sit, enjoy the sun, talk trash and then go home when we've had enough sun and fun. Oh and if Zeus decides to throw some rain on our party we do have a plan B. We WILL go to a Soul-Jip nearby.

6 comments:

SeaBass said...

Trevor, Big D, Jeremy, Aaron, and I have said we would attend. SO if you want to be as cool as those 4 come on out!!!

Anonymous said...

I will only go if Rowe doesn't spill any beer on me and you two smoke 4 packs of butts instead of three.

SeaBass said...

I can't promise anything....maybe you should brin a swimsuit just in case. I just can control minds man. Would like to but can't.

SeaBass said...

Thanks for coming out.

and a special thanks to Sands for making the effort to join "Team Family MArt" on a cloudy day

Anonymous said...

good to celebrate a fellow Chiefs b'day. Even if it means getting buzzed on a Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Good times had at the Family Mart!! beer goes down so well after a good skate!

Tbone