Thursday, March 22, 2007

DAEJEON- Chief's Road Trip #3

Alright folks, I've arranged a game for Saturday, March 31st down in Daejeon. We will play Midnight to 2 am (best time they could get for a Sat. night) We will take the KTX down on Saturday from Seoul Station it's only an hour from Seoul. What I need to know is who is going. They have booked the ice time for that date and time.

So far I have: 3 SPOTS OPEN E-MAIL BY 5:30pm TODAY (March 27th) IF YOU WANT KTX TICKETS

Big D-Darren McQuaid
John Morris- Can't Touch me
Claude Brisebois- Collice Tabernacke!
Donald Caldwell-Young Blood
Aaron Geddes- Now you see me now you don't
Scrawny Corey-
Matthew Trower
Cole Mcleod
William Hoven-The Big man
Ben Bomer
Tommy-
DJ
Isaiah
Lexi
Questions or comments e-mail me: darren_mcquaid@hotmail.com not the chiefs account.

cheers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Corey and I are in.

Anonymous said...

way to hook this up darren

Anonymous said...

who all backed out? Craig, Cory and ??

Big D (Darren) said...

Isaiah and Michele but he was replaced by Lexi.