Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sunday Ilsan Roster...eh

We're playing the Ilsan Eagles on their home ice Sunday (July 1st)morning at 10 am. We also have our regular ice time on Sunday at 10am in Mokdong.
If you wish to play in Ilsan, please leave a comment here. Many Chiefs will be playing regular shinny in Mokdong, so the rest of the team to play Ilsan will be made up of INCHON players. Get it? Chiefs shinny Sunday in Mokdong at 10am. The "Inchon Chiefs" will be playing in Ilsan Sunday, vs the Ilsan Eagles, at 10 am.
all taking place on Canada Day....eh

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in for Ilsan.

Anonymous said...

bill hoven here im in for ilsan

mjamesb said...

matt bell in for Ilsan

Ryan C said...

Ryan C is in for the game in Ilsan

Anonymous said...

how early would I have to get up to go to THAT one? Ben is in, guess I can crash at a sauna nearby. what time would we be meeting up to head north?

Anonymous said...

if there's room i'm in for ilsan...if not i'm in for mok-dong

karl

Anonymous said...

I'm in for Ilsan. I'm driving but I'm already way north. If anybody's up this way I can give them a lift. How do you get there?

Dave W

Anonymous said...

I'm in for Ilsan. Anyone have directions to the rink.

Dave Segalla

Anonymous said...

I'd like to go to Ilsan for a game. I just need to know where the rink is.
Tommy Aaron

Anonymous said...

Can we get a map or directions on here for the rink? I don't think anybody knows how to get there? How many people are we taking?

Anonymous said...

Ben is pulling out of the Ilsan game due to poor health.

Anonymous said...

So, are the 5 people
Aaron G
Bill Hoven
Matt Bell
Ryan C
Karl?

Anonymous said...

I'm out...I'm letting someone else take my spot...i'll play in mok-dong at 8
karl

Anonymous said...

how about tommy? he reffed last game and he hasn't gotten' in any game yet...just a thought. next is line is dave w. though...

Anonymous said...

tommy, if you want to go, the spot's all yours. If not, I'll go. Do we have directions yet?

Dave W