Friday, January 25, 2008

SEOUL BOWL 2008


The second annual Seoul Bowl will be held on February 23rd at 1pm on the Yongsan grounds. This is an outdoor touch football game between the Chiefs and Gekos. Following the match, if anyone survives...will be food and drinks at The Navy Club.

You must meet everyone at 12:30 in order to be signed in. (more info to come on what gate) You need to send your passport number,your full name and expiry date to T-bone. rmtchiefs@gmail.com or please reply to the "SEOUL BOWL 2" email I may have sent you. You must reply soon because registering your passport takes some time.

I have info from-->

1Tbone,2BigD,3JohnMorris,4Thomas,5Brett,6TallPaul,7ScrawneyCorry,8Adam
9AaronG,10Michel...reff=Roberts??(no info)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in for the game and I will send my info later.

marc r said...

I'll ref the game