Monday, September 17, 2007

Fall Fling ....Who's in !????

LAST CALL

Hey there,

As with every Fall we get the whole team together to do an inter-squad tournament. This fall is no different! Do you have what it takes* to compete!? Sign up here if you will be able to play Sunday hockey for all, or most of October and maybe the 1st week in November.

We need the numbers to decide how many teams and what format we'll be going with. 2 teams ...3 or possibly even 4!!

Sign up now and your first goal is free!!
*='s equipment
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tbone, Chuck Noris, Darren, Steve Hawk, Karl, Ryan C, Marc R, Steve'O, AaronA, Tommy, Donald C, Ben L, Eddie,Claude*, Ben B, Scott, Clay,Tall Paul, John M, Grigory, Skrawnny Corey, Dave Segalla*, AaronG, JimBOB, AdamD, AlF, BillHov, Kyong, Michele, LeeW, PaulA, Craig R*,Lexi, RyanW, DamienW, Isaiah, Billit, Jack, JimC,Brent,Chris*, Lance,SteveF, Thomas....... *= will miss game(s)

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in. Donnie C

Anonymous said...

Sign me up. Steve Hawk.
Just got back yesterday from 3+ weeks away and have withdrawal from Chiefs hockey and soju - in that order.
See y'all after Chuseok as I'll be spending the week in sight of Mt. Everest!

Anonymous said...

chuck norris

Anonymous said...

I'm in, thanks.
-Benjamin Lederer

Anonymous said...

Put me in coach. I should be able to play by then.
Tommy Aaron

Anonymous said...

I'm in.

Anonymous said...

I'm in coach!
Aaron A.

Anonymous said...

Count me in.

Tall Paul

Anonymous said...

I'm in John Morris

grigory said...

I am in
Grigory

Anonymous said...

I'm in Corey aka Skrawnny

Anonymous said...

put me in coach.77.

now hang up he fu*@in' phone!

Anonymous said...

clAUDE asked to play nets. he likes 'em high

Anonymous said...

I'm in, but will miss the first couple of weeks in Oct. Just throw me on a team at the end of the draft if the numbers work.

Thanks,
Dave Segalla

Anonymous said...

I'm in.

Anonymous said...

Steve, got any positions at your company (preferably Snr. Managment) where I can get your holidays? let me know! I am good learner!

Anonymous said...

i'm in - will miss one game in october

al frankenberger

Anonymous said...

i don't know if i agree with people missing half the tourney.
we're playing for the FALL CLASSIC CUP after all.smiles.

Anonymous said...

im in please....Lee

Unknown said...

Count me in - Paul Alex

Anonymous said...

Craig Roessel would like to play...I should be there for all games except Oct 14

Lexi said...

It's Lexi - I'm in...did I sign up in time?

Anonymous said...

damien

Anonymous said...

ryan weaver

Anonymous said...

btw, i cant play the oct.21st game.

klode