Thursday, February 08, 2007

CHIEF's PARTY...!!


Hello thirsty Chief,

Are you good at, or enjoy one of the following activities?
Bowling, Beering or Eating
If you've answered yes to at least one, then you should join! Saturday February 24th, will start with an afternoon of Bowling at the Hanam Bowling Lanes.(a 5 minute walk from Hangangjin Station line number 6) This basement bowling lane allows drinks in as long as we "behave" ourselves and are tidy. There is a quality grocer on the 1st floor that has many imported beer and drinks to fulfill your needs.
After a few strikes,spares, turkeys and beer, we'll make our way to a restaurant yet to be named. Nothing works up an appetite like taking three steps and lunging a ball down a floor shinier than your mother's silverware !!
Phase three of the "super bowl Saturday" will see the "weak" drop off and the "strong" louder and more confident. The survivors will then go on to a bar that the drunken bowlers decide will fit their needs.
Are you in !? Leave a comment if you are
This will be updated when further details are known.

T-Bone # 3 .. buy the way..The "t" stands for TURKEY...got that name way back when I was on my University Bowling Scholarship.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm In Von Innerson.

Anonymous said...

I think I can squeeze some bowling and beers into my busy Saturday schedule.

Roy Munson

Anonymous said...

Hummmm, bowling and beer... I've never heard of that! Maybe I should try it!
Rene "Sheltered" Boucher.

Gabe said...

I'm in.

Anonymous said...

just like that.... why did we vote for Paju anyway?