Tuesday, November 07, 2006

PARTY..........!!!


Hey There Chiefs.

The Tournament, slash anniversary party will be held at the Rocky Mountain Taven this Saturday, November 11th at 6pm. There will free FOOD AND DRINKS from 6-9pm for the following people:

Any player who paid and played in the tourney. (there are 36 of ya) referee: Jeremy sands
Linesman: Roberts
Wives or girlfriends (not both..haha) of the above 38 people

Other Chiefs are more than welcome to come, as well as A friend. I will have to collect 20 000 (after 7:30pm 15 000) won from those who are not included in the 38 people above.

There will be four or five items of food to choose from and draft beer. If you are there at the right time..you may just get in on a bottle of ............. During the 6-9pm party we'll give out awards for the year, MVP of the tournament and other Chiefy surprises. Also you will get to have a look at the new jerseys. If you ask me..they look great!!

After 9 o'clock there will be no more free beer. We'll finish up the pitures we have, and then the upstairs will be opened to all and you'll be on your own dime then. And if it's anything like the past parties, you're not going to need much more.
I hope all can come out and party! Just so you know, we're working hard on canceling the next two Sunday ice times. If you would like to play Sunday the 19th, please let me know.

See you Saturday. Come early, stay late !
Captain T-bone #3

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in with A friend...
Rene "Party hard" Boucher.

Anonymous said...

I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go

Anonymous said...

Finally, I can make it to the Chiefs tournament party!!! BOBB!!(Bring On the Beer and Burgers)

T-bone said...

Lee, if you come, we'll wave the 20 000 fee for ya.

Anonymous said...

"After 9 o'clock there will be no more free beer" That sentence is enough to break any chief's heart...

Anonymous said...

Great job organizing the party boys!!! I had a blast, and so did Vicky, Tara and Adam. Vicky and Tara sure provided a lot of entertainment too!!! Ha, ha, ha! Hope I didn't make a fool of myself too much at any time...
Rene "Still a little fuzzy" Boucher.

Anonymous said...

I think everyone's eyes were drawn to them.. I think Rene is a pimp...?

Anonymous said...

I WISH! Ha, ha, ha!!! They certainly filled out my jersey a lot better than I do!
Rene "I SHOULD be pimping" Boucher.